Wednesday, January 20, 2016

GOOD NIGHT OWL TRAILER

Hi guys - so, I have new picture book coming out in April. I think it might be my best book. It's called GOOD NIGHT OWL, and it's about a little owl who is trying to go to sleep, but he keeps hearing a SQUEEK - and he can't figure out where it's coming from.

I got to work with some friends making the trailer - Lizzy O'Donnell​ did the animation and Christopher Sean Powell​ did the music - they both did amazing jobs on this - thanks guys!

The books isn't out for 3 months, and I'm planning to post all sorts of behind-the-scenes sketches, and activity sheets, and even a cross stitch pattern (yes, really) — but for now, I hope you'll check out the trailer.

Thanks!!!


2 comments:

  1. I just have to tell you that we are very excited for your new book. My 3 year old is obsessed with Templeton Gets His Wish. We got it from the library and read it every night for bed for the 3 weeks we had it checked out. It is now on her birthday wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I hope you'll check out GOOD NIGHT OWL - there are some Templeton easter eggs I bet she'll enjoy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete