Wednesday, October 1, 2014

BIG 3

So today is my 3-year anniversary of making books and illustrations full-time. It's been an incredible few years - I'm so grateful to everyone who has bought books, or come to events, or sent me notes, or hired me for jobs - it's all very much appreciated.

The next couple of years are packed with more books, more events, more big news (soon!), more everything. I couldn't be happier doing this work - and I couldn't do it without you guys and your support - so thank you!


art from my forthcoming picture book, Templeton Gets His Wish (May 2015)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on three years. Love the aesthetic of your screen printing in your books! Fun to read to my students :) Lastly, was very encouraged by your Let's Get Busy podcast. Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete